IT'S CHRIIISTMAAAS!! And that means getting presents for the ones to love the most (and possibly some who you don't love quite as much!)! That thought made you smile with Christmas cheer or else you cried with exasperation! Either way it can be hard to buy presents for people, so here's my gift guides for both male and female. I included items of different price points so hopefully there will be something in there for everyone!
- marc Jacobs Daisy dream Not what you would describe as a winter scent,but perfumes do last more than a few months!! This perfume is quite fresh and fruity so it would be perfect to carry you through to the spring months!
- Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Baths are an essential for winter, and for a bath to be luxurious then it needs to has a fragrance!
- LUSH's Little Snow Fairy keeping with the bath/shower time, is one of LUSH's Christmas gifts. This one has Pink Fun and Snow Fairy shower gel (the ultimate sweet christmas scented shower gel!), but LUSH has loads of gifts at different price points, one of which will surely suit your lucky recipient!
- Magazine Subscription Giving a yearly subscription of someone's favourite magazine is so sweet, a) because you would never think of getting one for yourself and b) because it's cute that someone actually knows what your favourite magazine actually is!
- Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask More often than not, skin can get dry during the winter. There are so many reviews out there saying that this brand was a lifesaver for dry skin! And who doesn't love a good face mask?!
- H&M Watch In my opinion this watch looks much more expensive than like, €20 and rose gold is such a lovely colour especially for the Christmas period. Well, and a watch is just a nice gift to receive anyway!
- Green Angle Scrub When I was at a Craft Fair in Cork I tested this on my hands and Oh My God, this stuff is so softening and exfoiliating! Definitely recommend!
- Sleek i-Divine Vintage palette Even though they are on the high street, Sleek do some really nice products. I think this Vintage eyeshadow palette is really suited to this time of year (and the box is hella cute!).
- Asos Leather Wallet and Cufflinks If you have a leather wallet and cufflinks then you are in control of any situation and no one need worry because you are a man with a leather wallet and cufflinks. 'Nuff said!
- LUSH's Prince Shaving Cream I got this for my brother last year and let me just say, it felt like the moisturizing cream ever. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry or sensitive skin!
- Givenchy Gentelmen Only Cologne I haven't smelt this one, but it sounds amazing from what I've read on it. According to Fragrantica:"Gentlemen Only is intended to men of our times; it is designed around modern woody nuances. The composition opens with fresh and spicy accords of green mandarin, pink pepper, nutmeg and birch leaves. Deep and intense woody character is provided by the heart of cedar, patchouli and vetiver. The base captures incense and animalistic notes". Mmmmm..
- VO5 Matt Clay Maybe not to everyone's taste, but I think that this product would be perfect for men who have slightly longer hair. Also great for someone who still thinks that the "wet look" is okay!
- Season Tickets Kind of on the same wave length as the magazine subscription, tickets to see your favourite team for a whole season is a pretty amazing gift for the same aforementioned reasons!
- A remote control car I've seen a twenty-something year old go absolutely crazy over this! Possibly more on the humour/throwback-to-childhood side of things, but deep down they really love it!
- An elf onesie No words are needed. I mean, who doesn't want an elf onesie??